5 Discussions
cerippy a lancé une discussion
Kitchen TV help! - Can you help me minimize the TV on this wall? Gallery ideas, open shelves.....? Any suggestions appreciated!
    6 Commentaires
cerippy a lancé une discussion
Help me pick a honed marble! - I really want honed marble for my countertops to lighten the kitchen up. Any suggestions on which one? The floors are a saultillo tile. T... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
cerippy a lancé une discussion
Help me pick a countertop! - We are moving in a new house and I am at a loss for what to do with this kitchen!! The current countertops are a rust formica to match the ... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
cerippy a lancé une discussion
Countertops for saltillo tile floor kitchen?? - The cabinets are white, appliances are stainless and backsplash is a white subway tile with reddish grout the same color as the floors. I a... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
cerippy a lancé une discussion
1 J'aime    Commenter