4 Discussions
cfarfour a lancé une discussion
Curtain Color help - I need to replace the panels hanging in our living room and need color advice please! Pictures attached to show other elements in the room, ... Lire plus
1 J'aime    12 Commentaires
cfarfour a lancé une discussion
Fabric - anyone know what this fabric is- manufacturer and design? I saw this pic and would love to find the fabric! Thanks in advance.
    2 Commentaires
cfarfour a lancé une discussion
Painted furniture- how much is too much - Help! I am in the midst of re-decorating my dining room. I am looking for a buffet/ sideboard and all the ones I see that I like are painted... Lire plus
    11 Commentaires
cfarfour a lancé une discussion
Updating bathroom off kitchen - Last year we did a major overhaul of our kitchen. This year we are working on the half bath that is just off the kitchen. We used honed abso... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires