8 Discussions
chacha45 a lancé une discussion
should i paint my entertainment center the same color as my crown mold - My entertainment center in my great room seems to cry out update. should i paint the same color as my window trim and crown molding?
    2 Commentaires
chacha45 a lancé une discussion
What color end table and coffee table? - This is a guest room now. The sofa is a dark gray and pulls out to a bed. I am trying to make it a cozy place to hang out when not using fo... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
chacha45 a lancé une discussion
enter at your own risk! - Help Does the rocking chair look dumb in my entry way? other ideas? It needs help.
    23 Commentaires
chacha45 a lancé une discussion
A couch decision - Hello our 8 year old couch is falling apart and we need to buy a new one. The room can hold a sectional however It makes it smaller walkw... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
chacha45 a lancé une discussion
dance dance dance - Please give me ideas on creating a dance room with a bar for my 11 year old. Not too young something she can grow with. Should I remove th... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
chacha45 a lancé une discussion
Dance Dance Dance - Help me make our spare bedroom into a dance room for my 11 year old.
    1 Commentaire
chacha45 a lancé une discussion
I can't "table" this decision. Help I need chairs - I am tired of my chairs. What color/type of chairs would you recommend? I like the table but would be open for suggestions. modern rusti... Lire plus
    58 Commentaires
chacha45 a lancé une discussion
paint and update - i like rustic contemporary. Please suggest a paint color and also couch or rug help to update.
    5 Commentaires