4 Discussions
Chad Bertke a lancé une discussion
Underlayment for 3/4" hardwood - I am in the process of building a home and we have selected a 3/4" natural hardwood that is pre finished. I am supplying the underlaym... Lire plus
1 J'aime    18 Commentaires
Chad Bertke a lancé une discussion
new construction painting - I am getting ready to start painting my new house in about 2 weeks. This is for the interior and it is about 4200 sq ft that I will have to ... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
Chad Bertke a lancé une discussion
Shower fixture help - We are building a home and my builder has asked us to start looking for the brand of valves we need in our showers so they can be roughed in... Lire plus
    23 Commentaires
Chad Bertke a lancé une discussion
Marvin Integrity and Pella for new build - I have been searching these forums and most of ht threads are older but I do know that most people on here have a dislike for Pella windows.... Lire plus
    44 Commentaires