7 Discussions
Chad Springer a lancé une discussion
What color should I paint my stairs? - Upon moving in to our new home as college kids, the landlord thought it'd be a good idea to paint our stairs and basement cement floor smurf... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Chad Springer a lancé une discussion
What color should I paint my stairs? - Upon moving in to our new home as college kids, the landlord thought it'd be a good idea to paint our stairs and basement cement floor smurf... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Chad Springer a lancé une discussion
What color scheme should I paint my stairs? - Upon moving in to our new home as college kids, the landlord thought it'd be a good idea to paint our stairs and basement cement floor smurf... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Chad Springer a lancé une discussion
How do I fix the color for my stairs? - Upon moving in to our new home as college kids, the landlord thought it'd be a good idea to paint our stairs and basement cement floor smurf... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Chad Springer a lancé une discussion
How do I fix the color for my stairs? - Upon moving in to our new home as college kids, the landlord thought it'd be a good idea to paint our stairs and basement cement floor smurf... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Chad Springer a lancé une discussion
1922 Kitchen Needs Color Change! - I need to figure out what I should about this kitchen in this 1922 home that my roommates and I have just purchased. Basically just looking ... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
Chad Springer a lancé une discussion
My Kitchen Needs a Makeover Stat! - I need to figure out what I should about this kitchen in this 1922 home that my roommates and I have just purchased. Basically just looking ... Lire plus
    10 Commentaires