17 Discussions
C Horowitz a lancé une discussion
Lighting fixture - Where is the center lighting fixture from?
1 J'aime    Commenter
C Horowitz a lancé une discussion
Wooden wall clock with Chinese numerals - Hi there, I am looking for a nice wooden wall clock with Chinese numerals. Just from Googleing I wasn't able to find one I like, any ideas ... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
C Horowitz a lancé une discussion
Shipping container doors for home or office - Now working on a project for an individual who does importing/exporting. I am thinking of making some doors referenced to the shipping conta... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
C Horowitz a lancé une discussion
Doors - Where can u get these doors.
    6 Commentaires
C Horowitz a lancé une discussion
Light fixture - I love this light fixture, can you please a source. Thanks
2 J'aime    Commenter
C Horowitz a lancé une discussion
Branch Light - WHere is the light with branch from?
1 J'aime    7 Commentaires
C Horowitz a lancé une discussion
Outlet cover - Can you please provide a link or source for the outlet cover? Thanks
    1 Commentaire
C Horowitz a lancé une discussion
Walls - Were the cinder blocks treated is some way?
    3 Commentaires
C Horowitz a lancé une discussion
Cinder blocks treatment - Were the cinder blocks treated, If so how?
1 J'aime    Commenter
C Horowitz a lancé une discussion
Distance from crown to lower molding? - I do not expect an answer from the design firm... but if someone has done something similar, What distance would you recommend the lower mo... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Voir plus d'événements...