14 Discussions
chambers1589 a lancé une discussion
Is there a difference in the quality of marble tile brands? - Hi All, I was wondering if there is a difference between the solid stone tile marble and limestone offerings by MSI, Emser and other brands... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
chambers1589 a lancé une discussion
Was the marble cut by hand or with a CNC router? - The tiling is beyond exquisite! I am curious if you used a machine to help get that look.
    1 Commentaire
chambers1589 a lancé une discussion
Please help ID this plant? Coffee plant? - Hi All, I'm re-posting this thread here at the request of some helpful people in the house plants forum. I bought the tall plant that is flo... Lire plus
1 J'aime    4 Commentaires
chambers1589 a lancé une discussion
Please help identify this plant? Coffee plant? - Hi All: I bought the tall plant that is flowering in the picture below from a little city gardening store in Boston a couple of years ago. T... Lire plus
1 J'aime    9 Commentaires
chambers1589 a lancé une discussion
Any ideas for gap in sidewalk that used to house a tree? - Hi Folks, If you've lived in a US city, you're probably familiar with gaps like the above in your community's sidewalks. This particular gap... Lire plus
    18 Commentaires
chambers1589 a lancé une discussion
Updating recessed lighting fixtures (info overload and I need help!) - Hi All, My wife and I's home currently has standard Home Depot recessed lighting fixtures in most of the rooms. We've been running incan... Lire plus
    13 Commentaires
chambers1589 a lancé une discussion
Has anyone painted their recessed lighting trim? - Have any of you tried to paint the trim for your recessed lighting? I'm thinking about painting both the ring trims, which are faded white, ... Lire plus
    11 Commentaires
chambers1589 a lancé une discussion
Anyone know how to get this flooring look? - Hi folks, I love the flooring in the attached pictures, especially the variety of colors and how they just seem to radiate. I was hoping ... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
chambers1589 a lancé une discussion
Sage advice on tin cornices/molding? - Hi folks, I've been toying with the idea of using more intricate detail work in the living room and dining room of my turn of the centur... Lire plus
    19 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...