6 Discussions
chandraweeks a lancé une discussion
Hi I am looking for a rug to go in my family room. - Hi I am looking for a rug to go in my family room. It currently has light gray carpet so the rug will go on top of that. I hope to eventuall... Lire plus
1 J'aime    10 Commentaires
chandraweeks a lancé une discussion
I need to add some color to my light grey bedroom. - I need to add some color to my light grey bedroom. I would like to warm it up a bit. I will definitely get new bedding and lamps. I am tryin... Lire plus
1 J'aime    8 Commentaires
chandraweeks a lancé une discussion
Please help! Where should the TV go? - I’m getting a 55 inch TV for my family room. It will be a couple of inches longer than the card board. Where do you think it should go? The ... Votez maintenant
    20 Commentaires    11 Votes
chandraweeks a lancé une discussion
Love the wall! What is it? - The wall is amazing! is it some sort of tile? I love the clean feel of this bathroom. Thanks!
    2 Commentaires
chandraweeks a lancé une discussion
I need help with remodeling ideas for living room. - I recently had hardwood floors installed in my living room. I decided to upgrade to 4 inch painted baseboards. I love how it looks but now t... Lire plus
    9 Commentaires
chandraweeks a lancé une discussion
    2 Commentaires