8 Discussions
chaocai a lancé une discussion
"Topping off" a gravel driveway -- what depth? - I have a long gravel driveway, somewhere north of 3500sqft that has seen better days (weeds and thin spots). I'd love to spring for an aspha... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
chaocai a lancé une discussion
Cedar Shake Roof Lifespan in PNW - I was recently told by my insurance company that my roof is, "too old to be insurable", and that they're dropping my coverage. Not... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
chaocai a lancé une discussion
.67 Energy Star Water Heater Worth it? - I'm considering a couple different models of Rheem water heaters (42XR50-40F .62EF & 43V50E2 .67EF). My utility company is offering a re... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
chaocai a lancé une discussion
Tankless or tank water heater question - First sorry for re-posting but I was advised to post here from instead of HVC forum as it seems that I picked the wrong forum initially. We... Lire plus
    8 Commentaires
chaocai a lancé une discussion
tank or tankless water heater? - We currently have to tandem water heaters, one being gas one being electrical. They both are over 15 years old. In my area, the utility comp... Lire plus
    19 Commentaires
chaocai a lancé une discussion
Energy Star Vinyl Window condensation - We have energy star double pane vinyl windows installed last fall. It's milgard and supposed to meet all the energy saving criteria in order... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
chaocai a lancé une discussion
Do I need a permit for converting electrical to gas cooktop? - Asked appliance store/contractor, some said yes some said "not really". What'd be the problem if I don't apply for permit for the ... Lire plus
    11 Commentaires
chaocai a lancé une discussion
gas cooktop - GE Monogram? - We are thinking of replacing 36" electrical cooktop with gas one. It seems GE monogram ZGU385SMSS has met the criteria quite well: high... Lire plus
    23 Commentaires