27 Discussions
Char Eltr a lancé une discussion
Kitchen center counter top paint ( what type) - Hello please can I get some advice from the experts.. I don't have a photo yet to show but I have a dark wooden center work station with a c... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
Char Eltr a lancé une discussion
Colour mixes - Hello I'm wanting some advice I have a bedroom painted in midnight blue which is quite dark with a white bedroom furniture and want to know ... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Char Eltr a lancé une discussion
Just completed my lounge and dining room let me know what you think an - Revamped my cream lounge to grey/white/ red What do you think ...do you think I need to add anything or remove anything..
    16 Commentaires
Char Eltr a lancé une discussion
Bigger rug - Hello I've almost finished re doing my lounge and dining room area just wanting some advice on the carpet ..should I get a bigger one or is ... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Char Eltr a lancé une discussion
Spray coffee table top white yay or nay - Hello I have almost completed my revamp of my lounge and dining room.. Wanting to spray just the top of my dining room table I white high gl... Lire plus
    16 Commentaires
Char Eltr a lancé une discussion
Needing advice on colour furniture - Hello I am thinking of buying a new smokey grey lounge suit but I have dark brown coffee tables..I am needing some advice as to weather to b... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
Char Eltr a lancé une discussion
What colour is best with green cream and brown tones - Still needing a bit of advice on my lounge ...should I ain't it or leave it as is..if so what colours would be good..also my bedroom should ... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
Char Eltr a lancé une discussion
Do you think I need to paint my walls - I have now done the finishing touches to my lounge and bedroom..do you think I should paint the lounge walls another colour..also my bedroom... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
Char Eltr a lancé une discussion
Please will you give me some advice on what colours to paint my lounge - Please can you give me some advice on what colours to paint my lounge and dining room ..they open plan,,was thinking of chocolate brown for ... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
Char Eltr a lancé une discussion
Just finished ...I think - I have now just changed my lounge and dining room area and added some colour also more lamps...what do you think any more suggestions..or th... Lire plus
2 J'aime    10 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...