36 Discussions
charlize a lancé une discussion
Exterior paint colour - Hi there looking for some colour choices for the exterior our home. We have a metal brown roof and wood cladding. Thanks for your help
    14 Commentaires
charlize a lancé une discussion
what colour is the exterior paint - what colour is the exterior paint
    1 Commentaire
charlize a lancé une discussion
Exterior Paint colour - Hi would love some idea for exterior paint colour
    20 Commentaires
charlize a lancé une discussion
Exterior paint - Would love advice on exterior paint colour
    1 Commentaire
charlize a lancé une discussion
wall design - Hi There, I would like to add something to my long wall, what do you think of a free standing mirror next to the tv stand would I need some... Lire plus
1 J'aime    3 Commentaires
charlize a lancé une discussion
Kitchen suggestions - Hi there, I recently renovated my kitchen but I still feel it needs something else. Would you suggest adding additional cupboards to the... Lire plus
    21 Commentaires
charlize a lancé une discussion
coffee table - Look for coffee table ideas I would prefer round and need something at a good price point
    2 Commentaires
charlize a lancé une discussion
media centre - Hi there, I would value your opinion, I would like to incorporate a fireplace media centre, but not sure on the size, colour that I should ... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
charlize a lancé une discussion
more pictures of my kitchen
    Commenter
Voir plus d'événements...