209 Discussions
chas045 a lancé une discussion
Freeze Dryer at Local Auction - Anyone interested in a possible super deal on a Harvest Right Freeze Dryer? In 2019, agmas posted This question about them. There is an onl... Lire plus
2 J'aime    4 Commentaires
chas045 a lancé une discussion
Lost Firefox Homepage - I lost my homepage and somehow frefox started using a specific (not dangerous or persistant) site I use as its new homepage. I use Firefox a... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
chas045 a lancé une discussion
Diagnose Vintage B&D Electric Trimmer - Since loger mentioned repairing an old hedge trimmer, do any of you have some info that might help me diagnose and repair a vintage 1820 Bla... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
chas045 a lancé une discussion
Electric Hedge Trimmer Repair - Since Loger just mentioned hedge trimmer repair, I need advice on diagnosing/repairing an old vintage Black & Decker 1820 electric trimm... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
chas045 a lancé une discussion
Houzz Signin doesn't store - I have had a Houzz account since it started. I do recall that once or twice when restarting my Firefox browser that my Houzz account wouldn'... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
chas045 a lancé une discussion
Whirlpool Washer Repair Question - Dadoes & others: I need repair advice about my ~2000 Whirlpool top load, agitator, Direct Drive Motor clothes washer. One year ago, the ... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
chas045 a lancé une discussion
Whirlpool Direct Drive Washer Motor Diagnosis Help. - Dadoes et. al., I have an ~2000 Whirlpool direct drive motor Top load clothes washer made for COSTCO so I don't know if model SAWS800HQ0 hel... Lire plus
    Commenter
chas045 a lancé une discussion
Update Win7 to Win10 - I have an old desktop computer running Win7 pro. My understanding is that Win7 won't be supported in 2020. This machine is an I5 3.2 GHz 64 ... Lire plus
    8 Commentaires
chas045 a lancé une discussion
Canon mp980 Printer Connection? - I have a second hand Canon Pixma MP980 printer (probably originally sold in 2009 ish) connected to my adjacent Win7 desktop computer. It wor... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
chas045 a lancé une discussion
Server Overload & Internet Speed - In the last week, my devices have been randomly disconnecting from internet or wifi and today almost all websites have become unavailable. I... Lire plus
    Commenter
Voir plus d'événements...