5 Discussions
chattys a lancé une discussion
Is this height adjustable? - If this is height adjustable, what is the shortest length this fixture can be?
    Commenter
chattys a lancé une discussion
Worried about waterproofing shower walls of tub that have mosaic tile. - Contractor installed tub with and mosaic tile on shower walls to ceiling. I am worried that he did not take the proper measures to prevent w... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
chattys a lancé une discussion
Love that chandelier. Where can I find it? - This chandelier would look great in my master bedroom remodel. Can you share where to buy?
    1 Commentaire
chattys a lancé une discussion
Where can I find this area rug? - I love the area rug that they have paired with this grouping? Can you tell me where it is available?
    Commenter
chattys a lancé une discussion
Could you tell me what this backsplash tile is called and sourcing. - I absolutely love the backsplash tile. Could you please tell me color, size, and where it is available. Thank you.
    1 Commentaire