11 Discussions
Helena Bryan a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire
Helena Bryan a lancé une discussion
Master Bathroom selections
    Commenter
Helena Bryan a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
Helena Bryan a lancé une discussion
Redesigning the landscaping is in its final stages
    Commenter
Helena Bryan a lancé une discussion
Free standing gas fireplace option - I am considering three different freestanding gas fireplace options for this bonus/playroom. The existing gas line is located where the curr... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
Helena Bryan a lancé une discussion
Old sunroom has been turned into a playroom/bonus room
    1 Commentaire
Helena Bryan a lancé une discussion
The exterior on our chimney is finally getting an update. Flashing is done.
    Commenter
Helena Bryan a lancé une discussion
lounge chairs or sofa for playroom/media room? - Should I add one or two more lounge chairs or a sofa? I will aslo have to add a coffee table. http://www.cb2.com/marble-sale/furniture/smart... Lire plus
    11 Commentaires
Helena Bryan a lancé une discussion
love the exterior! - Is the exterior stucco? Thank you
    1 Commentaire
Helena Bryan a lancé une discussion
Mid Century Ranch update
    Commenter
Voir plus d'événements...