6 Discussions
cheekkn a lancé une discussion
Curtain fabric - Hi! Love the curtain fabric - can you tell me what it is? thank you!
    1 Commentaire
cheekkn a lancé une discussion
The perfect white paint color? - I would love some suggestions on the perfect white paint color. Also, what white trim color goes with it? This is for a bathoom. thanks!!
    2 Commentaires
cheekkn a lancé une discussion
The valances are so pretty! - I have a workroom and a client would like this valance. Where can I find the pattern or something very similar? thank you!
    Commenter
cheekkn a lancé une discussion
chair table - I love the table between the two chairs, where did you get it? thank you!
    1 Commentaire
cheekkn a lancé une discussion
The perfect gray!? - I am looking for the perfect light gray for my kitchen. A gray that is not too blue or purple but on the warm side. thank you!
    5 Commentaires
cheekkn a lancé une discussion
1 J'aime    1 Commentaire