5 Discussions
Cheri Cate Monaghan a lancé une discussion
Color off - So I ordered this rug and it is more of a beige color. The other question asked if it would be that brown. The answer was yes but mine doesn... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Cheri Cate Monaghan a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire
Cheri Cate Monaghan a lancé une discussion
Shipping - Hello. I am wondering if this item comes fully assembled and if you have white glove delivery. Lastly how much would it cost to have this de... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Cheri Cate Monaghan a lancé une discussion
Shipping - How is this item shipped? Does it com fully assembled via freight? Do you have white glove delivery? And how much would it cost to have it s... Lire plus
    Commenter
Cheri Cate Monaghan a lancé une discussion
Coffee table - Do you have any more information on the coffee table? I'm wondering if it is square and how much it costs. Thank you.
    1 Commentaire