8 Discussions
chewbroccoli a lancé une discussion
Peach trees save or get rid of - Have three dwarf peach trees with some damage to the base of the trunks. The fruit never ripened fully; I've been thinking of digging them u... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
chewbroccoli a lancé une discussion
Installation of 1920s tub knobs - What is the proper way to install knobs like these, with the exposed stems. Does there need to be some kind of sealant between the escutcheo... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
chewbroccoli a lancé une discussion
Shellac floor done in sections - Shellac over bare wood on a hardwood floor. Could I for instance shellac half of a room, ending at the edge of a floorboard, then weeks late... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
chewbroccoli a lancé une discussion
Needing kitchen layout help - I'm wondering what people's approaches to maximizing counter space would be in this layout. I had a rough plan that the folks on an earlier... Lire plus
    19 Commentaires
chewbroccoli a lancé une discussion
Drop in 1920s sink for island - Hi, I'm renovating my 1920s house and will be putting in a kitchen island. The island will be 5' long and 18" wide. I've got a big ol... Lire plus
    37 Commentaires
chewbroccoli a lancé une discussion
Photos of Gambrel Roof with Clipped Gable - I could only find one photo in my web search. Is this a very uncommon roof configuration? Does anyone have any photos of houses with it? ... Lire plus
    10 Commentaires
chewbroccoli a lancé une discussion
Nanking Cherries How Close to Well - I am putting in a fence around my yard (cedar posts/welded wire) and wanted to plant a nanking cherry hedge along the outside of it partiall... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
chewbroccoli a lancé une discussion
Tree is dead on top, live on bottom--cut? - My girlfriend and I planted a WhiteGold cherry tree in the autumn of 2012. The cicadas were all over it in the summer of 2013. We covered it... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires