309 Discussions
chezron a lancé une discussion
The Lachman Residence-- Where are the native plants? - The Lachman Residence-- Where are the native plants? I don't see any.
    Commenter
chezron a lancé une discussion
What chairs are these? - Where can I find these chairs?
1 J'aime    2 Commentaires
chezron a lancé une discussion
    2 Commentaires
chezron a lancé une discussion
Rose foliage bleached white - This is normally a red rose, but it sprouts weird white-leaved stems with pink roses. Is this a virus? Thank you very much! I am in Campbell... Lire plus
    8 Commentaires
chezron a lancé une discussion
What is the wall treatment? - What is the wall treatment?
    1 Commentaire
chezron a lancé une discussion
Did you change the tile roof? - Did you change the tile roof? It doesn't look as red.
    1 Commentaire
chezron a lancé une discussion
Advice for giving this home curb appeal - Midwestern ranch. I would really like a modern vibe with plantings and curb appeal. Any advice for me?
    4 Commentaires
chezron a lancé une discussion
Want to give this ranch-style home a Mid-Century Contemporary flair - What can I do with paint, detail, and plants to give this house a Mid-Century Contemporary flair with curb appeal? Thank you. This home is i... Lire plus
    9 Commentaires
chezron a lancé une discussion
Hydrangea macrophylla 'Forever and Ever Red' in acidic soil - Does Hydrangea macrophylla 'Forever and Ever Red' stay red in acidic soil? Do any Hydrangea macrophylla stay red in acidic soil?
    4 Commentaires
chezron a lancé une discussion
What three trees did you use in the front of the house? - What three trees did you use in the front of the house?
    1 Commentaire
Voir plus d'événements...