13 Discussions
Midge a lancé une discussion
Help me with this very small walk in closet - I'm stuck with this closet. I have to walk sideways to get to the back of this closet. I'll take any advice you're willing to share.
    4 Commentaires
Midge a lancé une discussion
Is this Miro signed and also have a pencil marking HC? - Looking for further information on this Miro.
    Commenter
Midge a lancé une discussion
Small windows in contemporary decor - Please see photo. This small ranch condo was built with small casement windows. We've remodeled and created a great room that includes LR, D... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Midge a lancé une discussion
Where can I find this rug? - Remodeling and would love to have this rug. Can you tell me where I might find it? Thank you
1 J'aime    1 Commentaire
Midge a lancé une discussion
Please show a photo of this light hanging - This photo does not show how it's attached at the ceiling. I'd like to buy it but can't unless I know if it's right for our island.
    1 Commentaire
Midge a lancé une discussion
Kitchen - please help - We're putting in a new kitchen. White glossy cabinets, Stainless steel appliances, Island wrapped in a grained medium colour wood, dark bamb... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Midge a lancé une discussion
What is the maximum weight this chair can hold. - I'd like to know how much weight this swing chair can comfortably hold?
    1 Commentaire
Midge a lancé une discussion
Does this rug shed? - I like the rug but need one that does not shed.
    Commenter
Midge a lancé une discussion
What is the darker HELP color in the quartz? White with a brown in it. - The kitchen is in process. We will have high gloss white contemporary cabinets with the counter tops made of Quartz white with a bold random... Lire plus
    Commenter
Midge a lancé une discussion
Does this DR light have a defused at the bottom - I can't tell if this light has a light cover diffuser at the Bottom so that bulbs are not open to view. Also I need 5 feet from ceiling to h... Lire plus
    Commenter
Voir plus d'événements...