4 Discussions
chicc a lancé une discussion
Need Design Ideas for my Great room and Fireplace wall - I am looking to redesign my great room and fireplace/tv surround (7ftx10ft) in all shades white with natural elements incorporated (wood, st... Lire plus
2 J'aime    18 Commentaires
chicc a lancé une discussion
Paint colour suggestions for my Asian inspired powder room - I am having a problem deciding what colour to paint my walls in my power room. I have a black, asian chest with a hammered copper vessel sin... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
chicc a lancé une discussion
Love the rug! - Hi Manon, Can you please tell me where you can get this rug. I love it! Thank you!!
    7 Commentaires
chicc a lancé une discussion
need help with my open concept house foyer/great room etc - If anyone has any suggestions for window treatment (without obstructing the view) for my greatroom/foyer and dining room - I would love hear... Lire plus
    16 Commentaires