9 Discussions
CW a lancé une discussion
Landscaping design help needed! - I need to submit a plan to our city for approval for a xeriscape front lawn, but I’m having a hard time laying it out. It’s difficult to fi... Lire plus
    22 Commentaires
CW a lancé une discussion
Landscaping advice needed - I’m trying to layout a plan to get a quote from my landscaper, but I can’t decide if this is too boring. The back of the lot faces south to... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
CW a lancé une discussion
Need help to settle an argument about kitchen lighting layout - Hey everyone, I need help for our kitchen lighting plan. I have been reading up on lighting layout, and I think the recessed lights should ... Votez maintenant
    12 Commentaires    21 Votes
CW a lancé une discussion
Opinions on removing an ensuite powder room - We are doing some renovations and are debating on removing a small windowless powder room in our master bedroom. We've lived here 7 years a... Lire plus
    9 Commentaires
CW a lancé une discussion
Painting handrails, need a durable finish - Hello, A couple years ago I painted my stair handrails with SW ProClassic latex. The paint is now gummy, I'm guessing from washing and/or ... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
CW a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire
CW a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire
CW a lancé une discussion
2 J'aime    Commenter
CW a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire