79 Discussions
chopperdoll a lancé une discussion
Outdoor furniture - Can I please get the name of this amazing outdoor furniture?
    4 Commentaires
chopperdoll a lancé une discussion
Pashmina vs Revere pewter - Is Revere pewter darker than pashmina?
    1 Commentaire
chopperdoll a lancé une discussion
Beautiful - Can you tell me the paint on the walls and the trim?
    Commenter
chopperdoll a lancé une discussion
Shower tile - Is the white tile in the shower beveled?
    1 Commentaire
chopperdoll a lancé une discussion
Amazing style - Whoever designed this home and the interior is brilliant! They left no stone unturned. Just amazing
    Commenter
chopperdoll a lancé une discussion
Calm and light - What a beautiful calming home, nice work
    Commenter
chopperdoll a lancé une discussion
Beautiful! - This is your design? I thought it was your idea book? Love this
    5 Commentaires
chopperdoll a lancé une discussion
Colors - Is this your design? Is this the one you were talking about? I sure love those drapes.
    2 Commentaires
chopperdoll a lancé une discussion
Home - Wow! did you create this beautiful space?
    4 Commentaires
chopperdoll a lancé une discussion
I'm stuck and I need color - I have Revere pewter walls and dark furniture and now I need color lots of color. Any advise? And I have these ledges I have no idea what to... Lire plus
3 J'aime    276 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...