23 Discussions
chris_pools a lancé une discussion
who is the handrail manufacturer? - Love the modern handrails
    Commenter
chris_pools a lancé une discussion
what color green are those kitchen cabinets! - Picking a green paint color for my kitchen update is proving to very a difficult decision. My kitchen is north facing and I have a busy exis... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
chris_pools a lancé une discussion
Door color? - What color did you use on the door? Love it
    Commenter
chris_pools a lancé une discussion
Yellow door color please? - Love the more subtle yellow color on the door. What is it?
    Commenter
chris_pools a lancé une discussion
1 J'aime    1 Commentaire
chris_pools a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
chris_pools a lancé une discussion
Cabinet color? - I love this color you used on cabinets...details please?
    1 Commentaire
chris_pools a lancé une discussion
Shelf color? - I want to paint my cabinets this color... Pls share! Thanks so much!
    Commenter
chris_pools a lancé une discussion
Backsplash? - Can I get details of this unique backsplash? Really like the texture.
1 J'aime    1 Commentaire
chris_pools a lancé une discussion
Backsplash? - Please give details of this gorgeous and unusual backsplash
1 J'aime    5 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...