4 Discussions
Christopher Tatum a lancé une discussion
baseboard molding and trim - My wife and I are buying a home from a builder in Little Elm, TX and though its a quality builder their price point is low, so the finishes ... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Christopher Tatum a lancé une discussion
How much? - Been looking at homes in North Dallas and a lot of them have this same kitchen lay out. My wife and I want to remodel what ever we buy to mo... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
Christopher Tatum a lancé une discussion
How much? - Assuming there were no structual changes, how much would a remodel like this cost in North Dallas (minus the top of the line appliances that... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
Christopher Tatum a lancé une discussion
Should we hire an Interior Designer? - My wife and I are going to be purchasing a resale home in North Dallas sometime this year, because we want more control over the design of t... Votez maintenant
1 J'aime    5 Commentaires    18 Votes