7 Discussions
Chrissy Turnquist a lancé une discussion
Very Open Concept - Help with furniture placement - We built our home 3 years ago and although I love it one challenge i have had is how to place the furniture in the most effective way both a... Lire plus
    14 Commentaires
Chrissy Turnquist a lancé une discussion
Do I have room for the table and a sideboard/buffet? - My dining room is 12'4" x 16'10" and I am considering buying a dining table that is 86 x 39.5. I would love to be able to add a sideboard b... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Chrissy Turnquist a lancé une discussion
Need help with furniture arrangement in great room open floor plan - All - We have been in our new home now for about 7 months and are finally settling in. The issue I am having is with our open concept layou... Lire plus
    23 Commentaires
Chrissy Turnquist a lancé une discussion
Need help choosing window treatments for our great room/french doors - We just moved into our new house and we have these side by side french doors, which I love, however the sun blazes in during the day and we ... Lire plus
    38 Commentaires
Chrissy Turnquist a lancé une discussion
Help! Need Help with lighting in our open floor plan - We are building a new home and I am trying to choose lighting for our Kitchen island, dining room, stairway and entry. I love the look of a... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
Chrissy Turnquist a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
Chrissy Turnquist a lancé une discussion
What type of flooring is used here? - We are looking to do our kitchen with a dark espresso as you have done here I do not like really light floors and I love what is used here. ... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire