8 Discussions
Christopher Vero a lancé une discussion
Need help with backsplash ideas - My wife and I are moving into our new home in a couple of weeks and are looking for backsplash ideas. Our cabinets are white (island expre... Lire plus
1 J'aime    25 Commentaires
Christopher Vero a lancé une discussion
I am looking all of the Murray Feiss website for pendants? - Does anyone know a website that sells the pendant lights??
    3 Commentaires
Christopher Vero a lancé une discussion
Need help with backsplash ideas - Looking to get some ideas for a backsplash for our kitchen. The color of the walls is BM Winter's gate and our countertop is Tobacco Poli... Lire plus
    14 Commentaires
Christopher Vero a lancé une discussion
Need help finding Chandelier. - Can anyone tell me where I can find this Chandelier or one similar to it??
    10 Commentaires
Christopher Vero a lancé une discussion
Looking for this Dining Room Chandelier or similar ? - Does anyone know where this Chandelier is from or where I can get one similar. Love the look with the table and chairs.
    1 Commentaire
Christopher Vero a lancé une discussion
Looking for a counter top stool like the picture. - I am looking for a counter top stool like this one that was sold at West Elm. WEst Elm says they no longer have it in stock and will not be... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
Christopher Vero a lancé une discussion
Combination for hardwood floor and kitchen cabs. - special walnut stain with the cabs (white for walls) (expresso island) tobacco polished quartz countertop. what do you think?
    3 Commentaires
Christopher Vero a lancé une discussion
Which color stain for hardwood floor? - Which color stain for our hardwood floor? The house gets lots of natural light and the kitchen cabs are white and the island is expresso.
    12 Commentaires