27 Discussions
Susy Rojas a lancé une discussion
Hello designers. Need ideas what to do in this corner. Thank you! - I have this empty corner in my living room. What should I add. Thanks
1 J'aime    27 Commentaires
Susy Rojas a lancé une discussion
Decor around mantel - I just got my tv on the wall and not sure what decor I can put around mantel. Ideas? Thank you.
1 J'aime    11 Commentaires
Susy Rojas a lancé une discussion
Arrange chairs in living room - I just bought these 2 chairs but I cannot find a good place for them. Any recommendations? Thank you!
    13 Commentaires
Susy Rojas a lancé une discussion
Mount TV on wall of LR - I need your advice. Should I mount my tv on the wall? If so, do I get rid of the artwork currently on top, or move it higher. Thanks for yo... Lire plus
    8 Commentaires
Susy Rojas a lancé une discussion
Rug made by mom - Many years ago, my mom, who recently passed way, made this rug in Lima, Peru, with a loom machine. She kept it in a drawer and was never dis... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Susy Rojas a lancé une discussion
Very big PB lamp - I have this 40” Pottery Barn I bought second hand. I don’t have a place for it since it is so big. What else can I do with it? I thought m... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Susy Rojas a lancé une discussion
Need ideas/pictures to decorate my coffee table - Need ideas to accessorize my coffee table. Thank you @judianna20 for the idea to separate the sectional. It looks so much better now.
    9 Commentaires
Susy Rojas a lancé une discussion
Pillows color for leather sectional - Hi all. I just got this sectional and am debating on the color of pillows that would work best. Attached is a pic showing the colors I have ... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
Susy Rojas a lancé une discussion
New air conditioner - The air handler of my new Trane HVAC is located in a closet next to my bedroom. I am not getting used to the sound of it. My installer has s... Lire plus
    10 Commentaires
Susy Rojas a lancé une discussion
Accent Wall on dining room - I am tired already of the orange accent wall I have had for the last 15 years. I am thinking about changing color to white. What do you thin... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...