11 Discussions
cb a lancé une discussion
I love your style.Please share the color used on the living room wall - Thanks - please share the color used on the living room wall.
    Commenter
cb a lancé une discussion
measurements missing - Please provide the measurements for the coffee table. Thank you
    Commenter
cb a lancé une discussion
drawer measurements - please provide the inside drawer measurements. thank you
    1 Commentaire
cb a lancé une discussion
Front porch Dilemma - The front porch has turned into my dumping area for my reject pieces. Any recommendations? Twig sofa, settee chairs Etc. Wicker? Thank you
    6 Commentaires
cb a lancé une discussion
Outdoor furniture layout advice needed - Hello, I have a narrow and long yard I'm having trouble figuring out what type of furniture I should get. I recently added a water feature a... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
cb a lancé une discussion
Advice needed Craftsman Style - Trees needed - Hello, I need help deciding what type of trees would frame my house best and look good. I'm also not sure where I should place them in dis... Lire plus
    8 Commentaires
cb a lancé une discussion
Chairs - What is the style and maker or chairs. Thank you
    1 Commentaire
cb a lancé une discussion
Trees - What type of trees do you have in the front?
3 J'aime    1 Commentaire
cb a lancé une discussion
Stone - I really like the stone you used, please share the details.
    1 Commentaire
Voir plus d'événements...