26 Discussions
cjohnston a lancé une discussion
Faucet - I love this faucet. May I ask the brand and model?
    1 Commentaire
cjohnston a lancé une discussion
Wallpaper - So many lovely details in this office! - What is the brand/pattern/color of the wallpaper? Thank you!
    2 Commentaires
cjohnston a lancé une discussion
Fabric for drapes - what fabric did you use for the drapes? - This is my favorite room on Houzz! Are the drapes lined?
    3 Commentaires
cjohnston a lancé une discussion
Beautiful paint color! - I would love to know the paint color you chose for this room.
    Commenter
cjohnston a lancé une discussion
This kitchen is a feast for the eyes! - What are the counter top materials you chose for this project?
    Commenter
cjohnston a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire
cjohnston a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
cjohnston a lancé une discussion
Such a soothing room! I would love to know about the wall treatment. - Are the upper walls painted? If so, could you please tell me the paint brand/color? Thank you!
1 J'aime    1 Commentaire
cjohnston a lancé une discussion
I would love to know - what is the paint color? - I love blue and this blue looks like it would go with everything!
    7 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...