5 Discussions
ckar8 a lancé une discussion
Back of kitchen cabinets face living room - So awkward!! The back of our kitchen cabinets face our living room. I feel it looks strange. The counter does not extend over the bottom cab... Lire plus
1 J'aime    14 Commentaires
ckar8 a lancé une discussion
cabinet hardware - How horrible is it to not having matching hinges and door/drawer pulls/knobs?
    2 Commentaires
ckar8 a lancé une discussion
5.25 inch Colonial baseboards OK? advice? - would these baseboards go OK with our current window casings? I love the look of thick mouldings. these are 5.25 inches. we have 8ft ceiling... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
ckar8 a lancé une discussion
post pics please! I need trim ideas - please share some pics of your rooms with I foots ceilings and 4-5" baseboard trim. please specify height of trim. I need to look at pics to... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
ckar8 a lancé une discussion
baseboard height? - We will be replacing all the baseboard trim in our home. We have 8 foot ceilings. What is the tallest I can go without it looking out of pro... Lire plus
    16 Commentaires