6 Discussions
clairhill a lancé une discussion
What colour for feature wall? - What color would suit this room? We want it to be a feature wall we have a chocolate leather couch? Thank you
    9 Commentaires
clairhill a lancé une discussion
Help where to hang mirror - Where to hang the mirror? Is this room too busy?? Votez maintenant
    2 Commentaires    11 Votes
clairhill a lancé une discussion
Also suggestions on colours for a feature wall in our bedroom? It is the most horrible yellow.
    Commenter
clairhill a lancé une discussion
Hello I have a large mirror that I would like to put up which wall do you think? And thoughts on whether this room is too busy or not? Thank... Lire plus
    Commenter
clairhill a lancé une discussion
Dining area - I have an awkward area that I would like to have as a dining area we have dark furniture so would like a light table. Any suggestions on whe... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
clairhill a lancé une discussion
What to do with this space? What colors would go with dark brown? - What should I do with this space color wise etc? It's such a big room??
    5 Commentaires