4 Discussions
clearfieldbison a lancé une discussion
What is the faucet spread? - I need to match current plumbing installation. Is this a four inch faucet spread or four inch center spread?
    Commenter
clearfieldbison a lancé une discussion
I love these tiles but I can not find them on the store websibe - Please let me know where I can buy these. I can not find them on the store website. Thank you
    Commenter
clearfieldbison a lancé une discussion
Why does this designer not have a show? - You are one talented young lady!!!!! More people would watch your show than those insipid million $$$$ decorators. Wake up advertisers
1 J'aime    2 Commentaires
clearfieldbison a lancé une discussion
Could you please tell me the carpet color and manufacturer M - I am looking to replace carpet in living/dining/stairs/hallway with a nuetral freize. My wall color looks similar to yours. BM Mannequin Cr... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire