6 Discussions
Clarissa Wong a lancé une discussion
fire pit/table cover help - Help please! We just put in the fire glass and fire balls. Do we need to get a fire pit cover to protect the glass and balls from rain/milde... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Clarissa Wong a lancé une discussion
fire pit fire balls - Hi Has anyone used fire balls for their outdoor fire pit? What did you use for the base? Fire glass or lava rock? Thanks
    Commenter
Clarissa Wong a lancé une discussion
staircase construction help - Hi does anyone know where I can find info on the building codes for stair construction? We are in a new construction home and noticed that... Lire plus
    13 Commentaires
Clarissa Wong a lancé une discussion
laminate flooring installed next to large slider - I’m looking for some input from flooring experts. My new house has been recently completed and I noticed that the laminate floor next to our... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
Clarissa Wong a lancé une discussion
Laminated wood near patio door - Hi We did a walk through for our new build. The whole row of laminated wood along the sliding doors was really bouncy. The project manager h... Lire plus
    11 Commentaires
Clarissa Wong a lancé une discussion
New build. Qs on quality of baseboards - Hi We just closed on our new build. Can I get your opinions on some things that bothered me? Are baseboards and window trims supposed to m... Lire plus
    11 Commentaires