4 Discussions
Cindy Hoover a lancé une discussion
Granite color to go w/ white cabinets - I have a small kitchen with linen white cabinets and medium oak hardwood floors. Small dining area and living room all flow together with ma... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Cindy Hoover a lancé une discussion
Lacquer white kitchen cabinets - I decided to do my kitchen cabinets in the BM color Linen White, however that will be a custom color and in lacquer. My cabinet selection is... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
Cindy Hoover a lancé une discussion
Espresso or White Kitchen cabinets - Figuring out what color to do my cabinets is madening. The layout will remain the same except the tall pantry cabinet will be removed for a... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
Cindy Hoover a lancé une discussion
Espresse or White cabinets - Figuring out what color to do my cabinets is madening. I started out knowing I wanted espresso, but when I got the sample I realized in my v... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires