4 Discussions
clshappy a lancé une discussion
Deck Extension - Looking for any creative ideas regarding extending our deck to cover the entrance to the basement. The decks look awful because the house ha... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
clshappy a lancé une discussion
Color Design Ideas & Suggestions - I inherited my home after both my parents passed away. The home was built in the 90’s and hadn’t been updated. It was hit by a tornado back ... Lire plus
    8 Commentaires
clshappy a lancé une discussion
Need paint, chandelier & door ideas - This is a 2 story foyer. I am trying to get my home ready to put up for sale. We recently painted our family room and kitchen a pale butters... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
clshappy a lancé une discussion
Paint & door - I am trying to decide on a paint color and new front door. This is a 2 story foyer. We are preparing to put the house up for sale and just p... Lire plus
    8 Commentaires