8 Discussions
clynchy a lancé une discussion
Love the flooring - What flooring is used here?
    Commenter
clynchy a lancé une discussion
Exterior Paint Color Advice - Board and Batten - Hi All, I am making myself ill trying to decide on exterior paint colors. We need to put the house on the market soon. Any advice would be ... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
clynchy a lancé une discussion
Help - Exterior Paint color needed for Brown Roof - Brown window - Hi All, My house needs exterior painting and I am overwhelmed making this decision. The brown roof + brown windows and diff surface on two ... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
clynchy a lancé une discussion
Kitchen Island - dilaema - Current Kitchen island has a false chimney to hide a gas line coming from the ceiling, but it is blocking the view of the water. We want to ... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
clynchy a lancé une discussion
Need advice for Kitchen update - We are buying a house where the kitchen is maybe Mediterranean /adobe style kitchen. We want to remove the fake chimney as the house is on t... Lire plus
    13 Commentaires
clynchy a lancé une discussion
Need help to decide on Roof Shingle - We currently have a cedar roof on our home. We are selling and we need to replace the roof. We have been told that is better to replace the ... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
clynchy a lancé une discussion
Kitchen - Paint color and design help - I am removing wallpaper in my kitchen and need help with paint color. I think we have cherry cabinets with off white Corian counter tops. My... Lire plus
    22 Commentaires
clynchy a lancé une discussion
Curb Appeal - Need help!! - I am so challenged when it comes to color. I really need help and would welcome any suggestions to improve the curb appeal of our house. ... Lire plus
    23 Commentaires