9 Discussions
clyon a lancé une discussion
Anyone with inset carpet experience? - We are renovating our first floor, including a south-facing, window-endowed family room. I imagined we would use hardwood flooring with an a... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
clyon a lancé une discussion
Help with finishing touches for my daughter's bedroom - After months of procrastination, I have finally redone my 5 year-old daughter's room. The yellow (BM Little Angel) and pink (BM Autumn Red)... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
clyon a lancé une discussion
Need help designing a guest bedroom around a dresser and nightstand - I inherited this dresser and nightstand from my grandparents. I'd like to use one or both pieces in our guest bedroom, but since it is not m... Lire plus
    15 Commentaires
clyon a lancé une discussion
Need help with our study - A few months ago, I solicited ideas for how to redesign our study. We finally got around to ordering furniture (Pottery Barn Bedford collec... Lire plus
    8 Commentaires
clyon a lancé une discussion
Reupholstering a chair - I'm drawn to this fabric - does anyone know if it would be appropriate for reupholstering a lounging chair? The description doesn't mention... Lire plus
    45 Commentaires
clyon a lancé une discussion
Looking for fabric ideas to reupholster a great chair - thank you! - I am looking for suggestions on fabric to reupholster a 75 year-old lounge chair from my grandfather. The bedroom is painted BM Coastal Fog ... Lire plus
    20 Commentaires
clyon a lancé une discussion
Girl's Bedroom Ideas - I'm looking for help designing my daughter's bedroom. She is now five, but I'd like to build a room that will grow with her. The room is a... Lire plus
    18 Commentaires
clyon a lancé une discussion
Help us modernize a stately study - Our new home has a fairly large study with dark wood flooring, dark wood paneling on the lower half of the wall (deep blue paint on the top ... Lire plus
    13 Commentaires
clyon a lancé une discussion
I am looking for a master bathroom mirror that is rustic but contemporary and not too over-the-top. Would be happy to support individual ar... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires