57 Discussions
Chanel a lancé une discussion
Toddler bedroom - My lil one just got upgraded to a toddler bed and we want to decorate his room. He loves cars, trucks and airplanes so planning a theme alon... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
Chanel a lancé une discussion
Remodel project help needed!! - We are considering buying a house and we would like to remodel the bathrooms and kitchen. Does anyone have a recommendation on what websites... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
Chanel a lancé une discussion
Kitchen backsplash ideas - I am looking for ideas for kitchen backsplash
    1 Commentaire
Chanel a lancé une discussion
Kitchen sink and faucet - We are adding new granite countertops for out kitchen. Giallo ornamental is the granite have finalized, we are looking for budget options fo... Lire plus
    Commenter
Chanel a lancé une discussion
Area rug ?? - Need recommendations for area rugs for living room. Brown fabric couch and beige walls and oak hardwood. I am considering a morocco trelli... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Chanel a lancé une discussion
Living room dilemma - With some constraints I am looking for suggestions on updating my living room The sofas and the coffee table will stay the same, I am looki... Lire plus
    14 Commentaires
Chanel a lancé une discussion
Kitchen Backsplash - I am looking to update my kitchen by adding backsplash. Since the layout of the kitchen is an open floor plan to the rest of living room and... Lire plus
    8 Commentaires
Chanel a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire
Chanel a lancé une discussion
Curtain and swags - I recently got a long swag fabric to create a natural swag like look. The only problem I am having is this is not holding it well as I move ... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Chanel a lancé une discussion
Bedding and curtain - Any tips on how to color coordinate bedding and curtains?
    1 Commentaire
Voir plus d'événements...