4 Discussions
Codi Sellers a lancé une discussion
Where can I find a large metal clock - I fell in love with this large rusted metal clock and curious if there is a great secret to finding it or similar at an affordable price. Or... Lire plus
1 J'aime    1 Commentaire
Codi Sellers a lancé une discussion
Where can I find a large metal clock - I fell in love with this large rusted metal clock and curious if there is a great secret to finding it or similar at an affordable price. Or... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Codi Sellers a lancé une discussion
Ugly rental kitchen - So this kitchen is ugly...particularly hate the counter,backsplash and floor tile but can't replace because we are only renting...what colou... Lire plus
    11 Commentaires
Codi Sellers a lancé une discussion
Renters bathroom nightmare - So I recently rented a new house and the house is GREAT! Except for the scary bathroom...how can I make this work with out costing me enormo... Lire plus
    11 Commentaires