50 Discussions
colbran a lancé une discussion
Window coverings dilemma - Living room remodel. New chairs in place, new teal sideboard, new set of shelves, leather couch should be delivered by the end of the month.... Lire plus
1 J'aime    8 Commentaires
colbran a lancé une discussion
Is anything missing? - Back to a wall in my new addition room from 5 years back. Am I missing anything? The windmill is not centered because of the weight of it ... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
colbran a lancé une discussion
This gigantic set of windows! TV - Husband absolutely won’t budge on the solid oak blinds we have on these windows. It’s a set of three windows (smaller, big, smaller). Over... Lire plus
2 J'aime    31 Commentaires
colbran a lancé une discussion
I’m back! Now I’m redecorating my living room! - Same living room, both boys are married off and I have a granddaughter, and I’m finally getting around to this space! I’ll attach photos of... Lire plus
    17 Commentaires
colbran a lancé une discussion
Need updated flooring help - Father and MIL want to redo the floors in their kitchen (in-laws are 80-years-old). They have maple colored cabinets that aren't going to c... Lire plus
    9 Commentaires
colbran a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
colbran a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
colbran a lancé une discussion
Is it really gold looking, or more of a burnished copper? - By the looks of this picture, it looks more like a muddled copper. Can you verify?
    1 Commentaire
colbran a lancé une discussion
The small table over between the large posts - Any idea on the manufacturer? It has a copper top from what I can tell. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
    Commenter
colbran a lancé une discussion
Love the 3 tiered table by the sofa! - Any idea where this came from?
    Commenter
Voir plus d'événements...