6 Discussions
Karen Harris a lancé une discussion
who installed the black wrought iron railing? - I live in Apple Valley MN., and need someone that knows how to install spindals “wrought iron”into our alder wood ballesters. I only have 45... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Karen Harris a lancé une discussion
would love to know where the ceiling fixture was purchased - Ceiling light is everything I’ve been looking for with the quatre foil.If someone knows where this was purchased I would really love to know... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Karen Harris a lancé une discussion
love the fireplace? - Can anyone tell me who did the masonry on the fireplace and where the stone Was purchased? Also what is the name of the stone used. From App... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Karen Harris a lancé une discussion
does anyone know the designer of the backsplash? - The backsplash is beautiful.where was it purchased from?
1 J'aime    1 Commentaire
Karen Harris a lancé une discussion
what company are are the fireplace doors from? - The wrought iron fireplace doors are perfectly rustic.
    Commenter
Karen Harris a lancé une discussion
what company made the glass fireplace doors? - I love the glass fireplace doors! Were they custom made? Or what Company was this ordered from? Thank you for a response.
    Commenter