13 Discussions
colectic a lancé une discussion
Could I please purchase (5) 10" driftwood pendants on one power bar? - Hi, This fixture needs to be relatively flush mount-able, no more than a 4" drop. Can you make this? How do I order? Thank you!
    2 Commentaires
colectic a lancé une discussion
who manufactures this home??!! - would love to build one
    Commenter
colectic a lancé une discussion
you mentioned that your fridge is a traulsen... - we are considering one. do you feel that it makes much more noise than a regular residential model? did you have any problems integrating ... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
colectic a lancé une discussion
where could i find grain sac like the one the bolster on the bench is made of?
1 J'aime    2 Commentaires
colectic a lancé une discussion
what are these countertops?
1 J'aime    1 Commentaire
colectic a lancé une discussion
I am assuming these are reclaimed pine floors (?) How wide are they? Did you use a variety of widths? May I ask your supplier? Thank you ... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
colectic a lancé une discussion
does anyone know what these walls are made of?
    3 Commentaires
colectic a lancé une discussion
does anyone know what these floors are?
    1 Commentaire
colectic a lancé une discussion
does anyone know where to get one of these 2-sided refridgerators? (it has doors on opposing sides, pantry and kitchen)
    4 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...