16 Discussions
configureit a lancé une discussion
Where can I buy a mature Rhus Typhina Dissecta ornamental tree in UK. - This tree is featured in your 'Small gardens' section and I believe is commonly known as Stags Horn tree.
    1 Commentaire
configureit a lancé une discussion
My dining room - Stunning room! Could you please give me details of the "Greek key" style patterned carpet in the Living Room Project and if it is available ... Lire plus
    Commenter
configureit a lancé une discussion
Could you tell me where I can find these ceilings lights please? - Lights detailed on the Rhapsody in Blue kitchen
    1 Commentaire
configureit a lancé une discussion
Where can I buy these wall tiles please? - I have seen similar wall tiles as a kitchen splash back on Houzz recently, but when I enquired about them I found that they were from an Ame... Lire plus
1 J'aime    1 Commentaire
configureit a lancé une discussion
Who stocks these tiles please? - Quartz 1. stone/glass/metal mix mosaic wall tile - 350 x 350 sheet in green
    1 Commentaire
configureit a lancé une discussion
Who rocks these tiles please? - Quartz 1 Stone/ Glass/ Metal mix mosaic wall tile 350 x 350 sheet
    1 Commentaire
configureit a lancé une discussion
Refurbishing tiny cloakroom - Could I ask you for details of the "feather" wallpaper please? Many thanks.
    1 Commentaire
configureit a lancé une discussion
New kitchen - Could you please tell me what the island bench top is made of. It looks like marble, but on close inspection of the corner, I think it is ma... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
configureit a lancé une discussion
New cloakroom - Please will you confirm that wallpaper has been used in this cloakroom and if so, whose is it? Many thanks.
    Commenter
configureit a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
Voir plus d'événements...