43 Discussions
Connie Stackhouse a lancé une discussion
Bedroom wall art needed - I just redid a small guest bedroom and I think I need art for over the bed. Bedding and furniture will stay. Floors are light oak with gray... Lire plus
1 J'aime    6 Commentaires
Connie Stackhouse a lancé une discussion
Help with bedroom furniture: to match or not? - We are redoing a very small 12x13 bedroom. We are keeping the cherry headboard and nightstand, pictured in the spare room where they are bei... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Connie Stackhouse a lancé une discussion
Matchy bedroom lamps or no? - I recently redecorated a tiny guest bedroom and am happy with the results. However, a friend said the 2 lamps should match since the room is... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
Connie Stackhouse a lancé une discussion
Quarts vs. quartz - Sorry, Houzers. I certainly don’t want to insult anyone, but I have seen this so often in discussions lately, that I just had to comment. Q... Lire plus
2 J'aime    9 Commentaires
Connie Stackhouse a lancé une discussion
Wall stickers in bedroom? - I just added wall stickers to a blank wall in a tiny guest bedroom. They sort of go with the embroidery on the bedding, but I don’t think I ... Lire plus
    10 Commentaires
Connie Stackhouse a lancé une discussion
1 or 2 nightstands? - I just redecorated a very small nursery to make it a spare bedroom. I used only 1 nightstand, along with a dresser beside the bed, on the wa... Lire plus
    17 Commentaires
Connie Stackhouse a lancé une discussion
Bedroom redo - did I make the right choice? - I recently redid a tiny 11x11 bedroom and was told that cornices are dated. I wanted to soften up the only window that has blinds that must ... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Connie Stackhouse a lancé une discussion
How high to hang bedroom art? - I want to hang a 30” x 24”h print above a guest bed. Ceilings are 8 feet. Top of headboard is 50” from the floor. Distance from the top of ... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
Connie Stackhouse a lancé une discussion
Window Cornice -- Did I make the right decision? - I have read that cornices are out and can date a room. I am redoing a very small 11x11 bedroom and was stumped for window treatments. I can... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
Connie Stackhouse a lancé une discussion
Need advice on drapery width please - I have 2 inch blinds on he 2 windows in a spare bedroom. Walls are light gray. I am planning to hang plain white grommet drapes on either si... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...