71 Discussions
connieconsumer a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
connieconsumer a lancé une discussion
Is my melon ripe? - I've read that you can tell if a watermelon is ripe by: 1) dried up tendril 2) dried up spoon leaf 3) yellow bottom. I have none of t... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
connieconsumer a lancé une discussion
Please tell me what is eating my zinnias - I love to go on hunt and destroy missions but so far I have been unable to see what creature is feasting on my zinnias! Any input would be g... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
connieconsumer a lancé une discussion
What is eating my poor Zinnias? - I love to go on hunt and destroy missions but so far I have been unable to see what creature is feasting on my zinnias! Any input would be g... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
connieconsumer a lancé une discussion
Pruning immature pomegranite tree - Last year I planted a pomegranate offshoot from a neighbor's tree. It has done well over the summer and has about 7-8 branches coming off of... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
connieconsumer a lancé une discussion
Need help with my cucs - This has been a good year for me to grow cucs. In years past by the time they got to the top of the trellis they were already starting to di... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
connieconsumer a lancé une discussion
Cucs - keep em up or lay them down? - This has been a stellar year for me growing cucs. Normally I don't have this problem but these babies are still going strong (Diva) and they... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
connieconsumer a lancé une discussion
What are these growing off the sides of the bulb? - They look like tiny garlic bulbs. Do I save them in the frig and plant in the fall?
    2 Commentaires
connieconsumer a lancé une discussion
Too hot/late for 2nd cuc planting? - Do you think it would be worth the effort to try a second planting for cucumbers now?
    4 Commentaires
connieconsumer a lancé une discussion
Starting new beds - We've moved into a house with a substantial backyard (YEAH) and I want to start preparing my beds. Previously I had raised beds and they def... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...