5 Discussions
Cookie1930 a lancé une discussion
I need help with a few things : Create symmetry & home decor - I recently purchased my home and everything in the photo is new. From the freshly painted walls, baskets, live plants, plant stands , couch,... Lire plus
    22 Commentaires
Cookie1930 a lancé une discussion
What Would You Do With This Space Over the Bathtub? - I have to admit I hate bathrooms with negative space near the bathtub. Bathrooms get steamy when using the shower. Would you put anything he... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Cookie1930 a lancé une discussion
Do You Think My Curtains Are Too Long / Should I Tie Them Back - I'm not a pro at window treatments or any form of decorating by no means, but I wanted to try hanging the curtains pictured here. This i... Lire plus
1 J'aime    5 Commentaires
Cookie1930 a lancé une discussion
Assemble Nightstands - Can I pay extra to have it assembled?
    Commenter
Cookie1930 a lancé une discussion
I Would Love Help With Furniture Placement & If I should Buy A Couch - I bought a house that needs a lot of cosmetic work. I got a really good deal so I won't complain. I haven't finished painting amongst many o... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires