10 Discussions
Kathy Walsh a lancé une discussion
Help assembling & disassembling a sleep number bed - We are having the floors in our hour restrained. We live on Long Island, NY. We have a sleep number bed. It has to be disassembled & ... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Kathy Walsh a lancé une discussion
Need help to refinish 2 floors & restore 2 floors. - First we are looking for dustless system of refinishing and we are senior citizens & unable to move heavy furniture from one room to ano... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Kathy Walsh a lancé une discussion
Love the cabinets' hardware. Would you be able to tell me more! - I am updating my kitchen. I have Rutt Cabinets. The hardware needs replacing. Thank you. Kathy from Long Island
    Commenter
Kathy Walsh a lancé une discussion
Love the countertop! Would you be able to tell me about it? - I have Rutt maple cabinets. They are a little more detailed than the ones pictured here. I have the same color though. I am updating the ... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Kathy Walsh a lancé une discussion
Rutt Kitchen Cabinets - I have Rutt Kitchen Cabinets. The hinges are going on all the cabinets. I contacted Rutt itself and did not hear back from them. Would yo... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Kathy Walsh a lancé une discussion
What does the floor consit of? - Would you be so kind to tell me about fthe flooring of this beautiful room? Thank you for this beautiful room.
1 J'aime    4 Commentaires
Kathy Walsh a lancé une discussion
What are the floor tiles? - I am looking for floor tiles for my Master Bedroom project. I love the floor. What ist it. Thank you so much for this beautiful bedroom.
    2 Commentaires
Kathy Walsh a lancé une discussion
What is the white flooring? - I would like to install in my Master Bedroom a porcelain or ceramic woold floor. Dose this room have white porcelain or ceramic flooring. ... Lire plus
2 J'aime    5 Commentaires
Kathy Walsh a lancé une discussion
Need help in updating very small bathroom - I have an extremely small bathroom. I want to update the floor tile. The wall tile is in excellent shape. The problem is the wall tiles ... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Kathy Walsh a lancé une discussion
Updating small bathroom - We have a very tiny bathroom in need of update. i have textured pink wall tiles. They are in great shape - Italian ceramic tiles 8 by 8.... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire