8 Discussions
corneliav a lancé une discussion
Lantern - Can I use this light on a sloped ceiling?
    Commenter
corneliav a lancé une discussion
Picture hangers - How did you hang the pictures? What is the item you hung them from?
    Commenter
corneliav a lancé une discussion
Light 2 - Can this light be installed on a vaulted ceiling?
    Commenter
corneliav a lancé une discussion
Light - Can this light be installed on a vaulted ceiling?
    Commenter
corneliav a lancé une discussion
Ground cover - What is the name of the purple plants?
1 J'aime    1 Commentaire
corneliav a lancé une discussion
Front of the house - What are the names of the plants? I am looking for ideas for the front bed close to the house.
    Commenter
corneliav a lancé une discussion
Shrubs - What is the name of the lime green shrubs ?
1 J'aime    Commenter
corneliav a lancé une discussion
What are the names of the palms? - I would like to know the names of the palms in the picture.
    Commenter