22 Discussions
Corrin Wilcox a lancé une discussion
no clue how to decorate this outdoor space - Hi, we just got ride of grass and had this gravel/concrete squares out in. I wanted to add a few colorful planters with bright flowers. Shou... Lire plus
    14 Commentaires
Corrin Wilcox a lancé une discussion
outdoor patio floor - I have two patios that came with this mosaic tile when I purchased my house. It looks junky and I was wondering if anyone has any inexpensiv... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
Corrin Wilcox a lancé une discussion
Need help with kitchen accent wall - I have this empty wall that I don't know what to do with. I just purchased the table, I plan on adding a rug, and installing one of the 3 li... Lire plus
1 J'aime    16 Commentaires
Corrin Wilcox a lancé une discussion
Good bones, just need to finish sitting room - We turned our dining room into a sitting room. We usually have a large carpet, but we have puppies that are dog training (excuse the bags fo... Lire plus
    12 Commentaires
Corrin Wilcox a lancé une discussion
Need wall help for kitchen - I recently remodeled my kitchen. I have no idea what to do with this wall. I would love suggestions on that, what to put on my table, and wh... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
Corrin Wilcox a lancé une discussion
Help!!!need ideas for this weird fireplace!!! - Please, please give me suggestions!! I thought about sheet rocking the weird indention but was quoted 1000. Any ideas would be GREATLY APPRE... Lire plus
    13 Commentaires
Corrin Wilcox a lancé une discussion
To wallpaper or not - Trying to spruce up my living room. I hate my boring beige. Does anyone think wallpaper around and up above my tv would look ok? I want some... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Corrin Wilcox a lancé une discussion
Need help with a Fiesta themed kitchen - I want to decorate my kitchen to be a Mexican themed, bright, fun room. Trying to decide if I should paint the kitchen cabinets a color. I c... Votez maintenant
1 J'aime    5 Commentaires    10 Votes
Corrin Wilcox a lancé une discussion
Need help making outside and space cool- an entertaining dream! - We have an outside patio attached to our kitchen area. It has a grill. The side space is kind of plain. In the back we having hanging lights... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
Corrin Wilcox a lancé une discussion
funky room needs funky curtains - I’m doing a bedroom and it’s inspired by this sign as a headboard. The wall color is sherwin Williams repost grey. Does anyone have suggesti... Lire plus
1 J'aime    18 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...