16 Discussions
course411 a lancé une discussion
Kitchen Reveal! - After years of dreaming and drawing, and 7 months of construction, I am thrilled to share the (nearly-finished) results of our kitchen reno.... Lire plus
3 J'aime    36 Commentaires
course411 a lancé une discussion
please help: recessed coir rug dimensions - We are planning on creating a recessed coir door mat in our new entryway. Inspiration photo: The coir is easy to replace when worn out. ... Votez maintenant
    1 Commentaire    6 Votes
course411 a lancé une discussion
Input on counter material - It's time to purchase our countertop, and I wanted to do a gut check before we proceed with our current choice. Below you can see the main ... Lire plus
    11 Commentaires
course411 a lancé une discussion
Deck level question - Our reno project specifies a new, large, deck, partially enclosed as a screen porch. Footings are in and decking construction begins this we... Lire plus
    26 Commentaires
course411 a lancé une discussion
2022 - Year of the Reno - We're finally going to do it - the big reno that I've been dreaming and scheming about for 2.5 years. We hired an architect in fall 2019 but... Lire plus
    41 Commentaires
course411 a lancé une discussion
Refresh or renovate? - Hi all, I’m a big fan of the advice and creativity of this board, and I’d like some input on what to do with/about our new kitchen. We jus... Lire plus
    17 Commentaires
course411 a lancé une discussion
Paint colors / curb appeal - We're going to be painting the house this spring and I'd love to reality check my ideas here. This is our house: I love the colors of this i... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
course411 a lancé une discussion
Moving kitchen to sunroom? - Hello everyone, I am an avid kitchen forum reader, and have posted occasionally with different ideas for a kitchen reno/addition on our 50's... Lire plus
    18 Commentaires
course411 a lancé une discussion
Layout feedback appreciated - galley / U shape / island - I have been scheming and dreaming about various renovations to our little 1950's 1 1/2 story Cape house for almost a year now. And now havin... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
course411 a lancé une discussion
Materials & labor cost question - I am gathering quotes for a living room update; we're going to build arts & crafts style bookcases to surround the FP, and add two 24x30... Lire plus
    12 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...